Friday, July 5, 2013

IB 101 Our Croods Adventure

This week is another fabulous sketch from Inspired Blueprints.  I am excited to share this layout with you.  It started off slow, but I love all the little details I was able to add, and the best part, I only used 1 piece of patterened paper and no cardstock.  I know kinda surprising!!

IB 101

 I stayed pretty true to the sketch, except I combined two 3x4 pictures into my 4x6 picture.

Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee. Embellishments: My Mind’s Eye (Washi Tape), American Crafts (Thickers), Stickers (Echo Park, Fancy Pants Designs, Simple Stories, Carta Bella), Little Yellow Bicycle (cork letters), Studio Calico (cork arrows, wood stars, metal badge), Queen & Company (bling), Ella’s Studio (Circle Embellishment), Heidi Swapp (Color Shine Spray Ink), Webster’s Pages (journal card).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...