Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Throwback Birthday Hybrid Card

I have been busy trying to keep up with all the fabulous new releases this month from Mye De Leon at Pixels & Company.  When I first saw the Throwback papers and Elements (each only $1 through July 31st) I loved the colors, but I don’t normally use a lot of bright blue and orange. Then I saw the blue party arrow tab and knew that this kit would make an awesome birthday card! 

MDL Throwback Card

I used both the Throwback papers and the Throwback Elements for this card along with the free Easy Livin’ Stamps.  There is a challenge going on right now on Mye De Leon’s Facebook group for the month of July and that is to use these stamps on your  project.  You can then post your project in the group for your chance to win a prize every month.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...