Monday, October 21, 2013

Joy Everyday (Mye De Leon)

Over the last couple of months Mye De Leon has released a bunch of really fabulous kits.  I was sad that I missed using them when they were first released, so I have been catching up with them over the last week.  I have been really loving making paper layouts with Mye’s digital kits.  I using my regular letter sized printer and either cut things out by hand (paper) or using my Silhouette to trace the elements and cut them out.  Here is the second layout I have done recently this way.

Joy in Everyday

I wanted to post a close up view of this layout to show the depth between the different elements.  I end up using quite a few foam dots to give certain elements little pops.  This is a great way to keep your layouts from feeling flat.

Joy in Everyday Blog

I used Mye De Leon’s Felicity Paper, Elements & Smears.The kraft cardstock is from Oriental Trading.  The trim reminded me of the purple ribbon in the Elements kits, but this was left over from a sewing project.  It is actually elastic that I bought at Jo-Ann’s.  I based this layout on a sketch from Dianna.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...