Friday, October 25, 2013

Little Swimmer (Inspired Blueprints #107)

I love Fridays, and this one is no exception!  Today is when the new sketches are released over at Inspired Blueprints.  I love how this layout quickly came together.  This was my first traditional paper layout after the move and it caused me to do some re-arranging in my space, but that is to be expected as I start creating more.

I hope that you will head over to the Inspired Blueprints blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has created!  Make sure to play along with this week’s sketch for your chance to win a prize!

Little Swimmer

Here is a close up:

Little Swimmer Blog

I stayed close to the sketch except I moved the bottom twine detail to the right side and added paint splatters to the background.

Supplies – Paper: My Mind’s Eye, Webster’s Pages.  Trim: Webster’s Pages.  Journaling Card: Webster’s Pages.  Stickers: Echo Park, Simple Stories.  Arrows: Studio Calico. Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp. Thickers: American Crafts.  Flair: Fancy Pants Designs. Washi Tape: Recollections.  Circle Tag: Ella’s Studio.  Bling: Queen & Company.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...