Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Live, Love, Laugh Today (Mye De Leon)

Last Friday Mye De Leon release a new kit called The Good Stuff: This Month.  This is the third part of this series (the others were This Week and Today).  When I first saw this color palette I fell in love with it.  I have noticed that I really seem to be drawn to the color teal lately.  I seem to find a way to work it into almost all of my layouts.

Live Love Laugh Today

And a close up picture:

Live Love Laugh Today blog

Supplies: Mye De Leon’s The Good Stuff This Month, (Smears and Alpha also available).  Cardstock: Recollections.  Enamel Dots: My Mind’s Eye.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

What a great layout. Teal is an awesome color. Love it in this page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...