Monday, October 28, 2013

Today Fun! (Mye De Leon)

I want to start this post off by saying that I usually use a sketch when I sit down to start a layout.  Mostly my layouts end up pretty varied from the sketch, but it gives my brain a direction to go.  I am bringing this up, because for all of these hybrid layouts I have been just printing the paper out in various sizes and then layering them together to start my layout.  This whole new process for me has taken me by surprise.  I guess this break from scrapbooking that I took due to our move has really been a good thing for my creativity.

I love the variety of elements that Mye De Leon puts into her collections.  There are word & saying strips, flowers, journal cards, wood letters and elements just to name a few.  It is like going through my whole stash to pull embellishments together, but Mye has them in one spot and they all look fabulous together! It has made for some speedy scrapbooking lately.

Today Fun!

A close up view:

Today Fun! blog

Supplies: Mye De Leon’s The Good Stuff: Today.  Cardstock: Bazzill.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp Color Shine.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...