Friday, October 18, 2013

Today (Inspired Blueprints sketch #106)

I have been busy scrapbooking again for the last several days.  I wasn’t sure how it would feel to sit down and scrap again, but I have to say that I have pretty amazed at how quickly these layouts have been coming together.  I honestly thought that I would sit down at my desk to create and my creativity wouldn’t be there.

I am happy to be working with the new group of designers at Inspired Blueprints.  Today they have a fabulous new sketch up.  I hope you will come by and check it out.  Make sure to play along for your chance to win!

Today- A Simply Wonderful Day

I stayed pretty true to the sketch.  I moved the center detail to the left side of the pictures.  I also added the flags and doily.

Supplies: Patterned Paper - Echo Park.  Spray Ink - Heidi Swapp.  Embellishements: Wood Veneers – Studio Calico.  Bling – Queen & Company. Giant Rhinestone – Glitz. Washi tape – Recollections & My Mind’s Eye.  Flair – Fancy Pants Designs.

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Great layout. Love the title and how the pictures really showcase what you are trying to say.

Heather M said...

I am liking that background paper & the banners too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...