Friday, November 1, 2013

Checking Out (Inspired Blueprints)

I have been loving the new sketches from Inspired Blueprints so much that I have been playing along with the weeks that I am not assigned to do.  This is one of those weeks.

I changed up the sketch by using 2 4x4 pictures instead of the three photos in the sketch.  I also moved and added embellishments and a journaling card.

Checking Out

Supplies – Paper & Stickers: Simple Stories.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp and Studio Calico.  Embellishments: Studio Calico (wood and cork), Queen & Company (bling), My Mind’s Eye (washi tape).

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

I love sketches! I need to check them out! Awesome layout!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

I, too, love sketches and really like the sketches by Inspired Blueprints. Great job with the current sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...