Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fall Blog Hop Winner!!

Thank you to everyone who visiting my blog during the Fall Blog Hop! I loved reading everyone's comments.

According to random.org, the lucky comment was #2...

Blogger Becky said...
What a fun idea!! That basket is so cute!! Where will you pit the leaves after people have written on them?
November 18, 2013 at 1:04 PM
 Delete
 Becky, send me your email address and I will get your prize in the mail within the next week.

And to answer your question, I think we will put the leaves in a stack next to the basket and as people write on them we will add them to the basket.  Maybe after the holiday I will put together a little album of the filled in cards.

3 comments:

okanogangirl said...

Cpngratulations Becky!

Becky said...

SWEET!!!!! Thank you so much!!! I'll message you.

Kelly Jean said...

Yeah Becky!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...