Friday, November 8, 2013

Good Times Adorable Girl (Inspired Blueprints)

There is another fabulous sketch up at Inspired Blueprints.  I love that this one uses two 4x6 pictures.  When I saw these two adorable pictures of my daughter, I knew I wanted to use them!

I stayed pretty close to the sketch and and just added extra embellishments to make the sketch work for me.  I added extra dimension by using adhesive foam square to several of the embellishments.

Good Times Adorable Girl

Here is a closer view of the bottom of the layout:

Good Times Adorable Girl blog

Supplies -   Paper: Basic Grey, Carta Bella.  Stickers: Carta Bella, Fancy Pants Designs.  Spray Ink & Mask: Heidi Swapp.  Embellishments: My Mind’s Eye (Enamel Dots), Studio Calico (cork), Simple Stories (brad), Oriental Trading (bling), Recollections & Scotch (washi).

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

What a darling page - cute pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...