Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hungry like a Shark

I loved this paper by Fancy Pants when it first came out, but I hadn’t found pictures that would work with it until I got around to scrapping these.  I also was able to use lots of little goodies that have become some of my favorite go-to embellishments including wood veneers and enamel dots.

One thing I have been trying to make good use of lately is all of my alpha stickers that have been slowly accumulating over the last few years.  On this layout I managed to use three different alphas on this layout.

Hungry like a Shark

Supplies – Cardstock: Coredination.  Paper: Fancy Pants Designs.  Washi: Stash.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp.  Stencil: Crafters Workshop.  Stickers: Echo Park, Fancy Pants.  Tag: Chic Tags.  Ribbon: Stash.  Epoxy Stickers: Dear Lizzy by American Crafts.  Enamel Dots: My Mind’s Eye, Queen & Company.  Wood Veneer: Studio Calico.  Sketch: Sketchy Thursdays.

1 comment:

Stacia Brandt said...

Both of these layouts are adorable! I love the title on your shark layout!! I have a photo of Rilen and Alyson from the aquarium and I might just have to "borrow" that one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...