Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hungry Tourist

I have been having a blast creating single page layouts lately, but I now have enough pictures for certain layouts that means that I have several two page layouts in the works.

This layout was a lot of fun to create and I really enjoyed playing with my Silhouette for all of the cuts for this layout.  I am really getting a lot of joy out of all my recent scrapbooking time.

Hungry Tourist

A couple of close ups:

Hungry Tourist detail

Hungry Tourist blog

Supplies – Paper & Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs. Cardstock: Bazzill.  Sketch: Page Maps.  Embellishments – Bling: Oriental Trading, Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp & Studio Calico, Washi Tape: Recollections, Flair: A Flair for Buttons, Wood Veneers: Studio Calico. Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...