Friday, November 29, 2013

IB #112: These are the Days

Welcome to another fabulous sketch release on the Inspired Blueprints blog.  Make sure to swing by to see what the amazing design team created.  Also, make sure you play along for a chance at the prize!

This week’s sketch is for 1 photo.  When I saw the sketch I knew what photo I wanted to use.  I also knew that with the bright pink in the photo this would be a great chance to use some of my bright summery papers.

These are the Days

I only made some slight changes when making this layout.  I added a larger title, so I moved it over.  I also added an extra strip of paper behind the photo for an extra little pop of yellow.

These are the Days blog

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Echo Park.  Stickers: Echo Park.  Giant Rhinestone: Glitz.  Enamel Dot: Queen & Company.  Cork Arrows and Wood Veneer: Studio Calico.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp.  Epoxy Sticker: Dear Lizzy by American Crafts.

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

Pretty layout Cassie! Love the colors and your title!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...