Friday, November 22, 2013

Inspired Blueprints sketch 111

This week’s sketch over at Inspired Blueprints took me a little bit to figure out how I wanted to use it.  I had these three pictures waiting to be scrapbooked, but they didn’t exactly match the photo sizes on the sketch.  But no problem, because I used the sketch as a starting point and re-worked it some to better fit my pictures.

I hope you will head over to the Inspired Blueprints blog to see the fabulous inspiration from the design team.  Make sure to play along for your chance at this month’s prize.

Sightseeing History

Here is a close-up of the title:

Sightseeing History Blog

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Carta Bella, Fancy Pants Designs.  Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs, Carta Bella. Flair: A Flair for Buttons. Epoxy Stickers: Dear Lizzy by American Crafts. Button: Stash.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp. Tag: Chic Tags.   Enamel Dots: Doodlebug. Wood Veneer: Studio Calico. Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...