Friday, November 15, 2013

The Story From Today (Inspired Blueprints)

I love playing with the app called Instagram.  The only thing better is that I have been scrapping some of my favorites!  This week’s sketch from Inspired Blueprints works perfectly with the square sized photos.

I moved my journaling to the folder and added extra embellishments, but otherwise just stuck to the sketch.

The Story From Today

Here is a close up:

The Story From Today blog

Supplies – Paper: Teresa Collins, My Mind’s Eye.  Embellishments: Mye De Leon digital kits (Flowers), Kaiser Crafts (Envelope), Ella’s Studio (title), My Mind’s Eye & Recollections (washi tape), Heidi Swapp (spray ink), Studio Calico (cork), My Mind’s Eye (Enamel Dots), The Twinery (twine), Webster’s Pages (journal card).  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...