Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Time to Sell Cookies

Every time I work on a hybrid layout I end up printing and cutting extra elements that I can use on future pages.  On this layout I used several flowers from various Mye De Leon kits.  I love all the dimension that in these flowers and I add extra dimension by adding foam squares behind the flowers.  It really helps them to pop!

Time to Sell Cookies

Supplies – Cardstock: Oriental Trading.  Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Simple Stories. Stickers: Simple Stories.  Butterflies: Studio Calico.  Arrows: stash.  Washi: Recollections.  Bling: Queen & Company.   Flowers: Mye De Leon.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Sketch: Scrapbook Generation Volume 1.

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Such a fun layout. Love the colors.

Chark said...

the title is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...