Monday, November 25, 2013

Touching the Atlantic Ocean

Earlier this month I went to the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention and picked up this adorable collection from Carta Bella called Hello Again.  I kept looking at it before I finally decided to get it and I am so happy that I did.  I love these colors and they look great with this photos!

Touching the Atlantic Ocean

Supplies – Cardstock: Coredinations.  Patterned Paper: Carta Bella.  Doily: stash.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp.  Stickers (letters): Echo Park.  Thickers: American Crafts.  Stickers: Carta Bella, Fancy Pants. Enamel Dots: My Mind’s Eye, Queen & Company.  Washi Tape: We R Memory Keepers. Circle Digital Flair: Mye De Leon.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software. Sketch: Jana Eubank.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...