Sunday, November 17, 2013

Welcome to the Fall Blog Hop

Congratulations!  You have almost reached the end of this blog hop.  I am sure you have seen some pretty amazingly inspiring fall projects so far.  I am excited to share my project with you.  You should have just come from Laurie’s Blog.  If not, then head over to Mandi’s blog to get started at the beginning.

I created my project using my Silhouette Cameo.  I used some cut files from their store to create this leaf basket and the leaves that are filling it.  I also used their sketch pens to add a sentiment to the leaves. 

Fall Blog Hop 1

I created this project to go on our Thanksgiving table.  I thought it would be so cute for people to write on the back of the leaves things that they are thankful for.

Fall Blog Hop 2

I have a little Webster’s Pages giveaway for a lucky visitor.

IMG_0904

To be entered leave a comment here about what you love about Fall.  If you become a follower, leave an extra comment for a second chance to win.  I will pick a winner  on Wednesday, November 20th, 2013. Next up on the hop is Christy’s blog.  Thank you for visiting!

12 comments:

okanogangirl said...

That is gorgeous! Brilliant idea to incorporate thankful notes with something pretty!

Becky said...

What a fun idea!! That basket is so cute!! Where will you pit the leaves after people have written on them?

Laurie said...

What a great idea! And what a great use of the SIL pens! I love these blog hops--I always learn so much! Thanks Cassie.

GrammaChurch said...

What a great way to get your whole family involved in the day and remembering what we are celebrating on that special day. Love your idea! My favorite part of Fall is captured by your project. I love the changing of the leaves into a blaze of autumn glory!

Megan D said...

My favorite part of fall is biking up north and seeing the fall colors.

What a fun way for people to reflect on their blessings. And your ruched flower is so cute.

Robyn said...

I am now a follower.......
I love this idea! Not only is it cute but you have handwritten blessings that you could scrap along with the person's photo!

Robyn said...

My favorite part of fall is the rich earthy colors that present themselves and change constantly.

Frances said...

Cassie I love your idea to write on the leaves and it might be nice to hold on to them for next year so people can see how things have changed. What I like most about fall is when the sun shines through leaves creating such brilliance. Thanks for the giveaway.

Heather Adams said...

How cute!! I love the leaf diecuts! Such a fun way to use diecuts! I love the cool weather fall brings. I HATE the summer time because it's so hot, so fall is my favorite time of year!!

Heather Adams said...

I'm a new follower! I thought I already followed you, but apparently not. Now I am though!

Mandi said...

I am a follower. I love all those leaves. This is such a cute centerpiece.

Kelly Jean said...

Super cute Cassie! I love this idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...