Friday, December 20, 2013

Better at the Beach (Inspired Blueprints)

Today sketch #115 is up over at Inspired Blueprints.  For this sketch I changed it up quite a bit.  I added the patterned paper layers and I also changed it into a two page layout.  I used the sketch for the right hand side of the sketch and then stretched it by adding more pictures to the left side and moving the title over there, so I could use a larger title.

Make sure to head over to IB and upload your take on their sketches to be entered to win a prize!

IB 115 Better at the Beach

Supplies – Cardstock: Bazzill.  Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs, My Mind’s Eye.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp.  Washi tape: Scotch.  Journal Card: Mye De Leon.  Enamel Dots: Doodlebug.  Digital Cutter and software:  Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.

3 comments:

Stacia Brandt said...

this layout is really pretty Cassie! I love the color combination!

Kelly Jean said...

Beautiful layout Cassie! I love the photos of our daughter. She's so pretty! PS: I nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can check it out here: http://kelsterjean.blogspot.com/2014/01/i-give-youa-liebster-award.html

Leslie Germain said...

Love this layout! Great colors and fun photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...