Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Everyday Moments

There are times when I start to notice trends in my scrapbooking.  Lately (as of when I created this layout) I was using a lot of these softer colors.  I guess it had to do with what I not only have in my stash, but the type of pictures I have been working on.  I have been scrapbooking spring of 2013.   Another thing I am loving is using these sequins lately.  I ordered a bunch from Paper Issues because they have grab bags for only $1.00.  I think I bought all of them!  Now that I have them all sorted and organized by color, I am loving adding them for just little pops around my page.

Everyday Moments

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins, Carta Bella.  Die Cuts: Teresa Collins.  Epoxy Stickers: Dear Lizzy by American Crafts.  Bling: Oriental Trading.  Sequins: Paper Issues.  Sketch: Sassy Lil Sketches.  Digital Cutter & Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...