Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Growing Up (MDL hybrid layout)

Mye De Leon has teamed up with Anita Designs to create this adorable kit called Childhood.  I just love, love, love the colors in this kit!  Since I mostly scrap my daughter, this colors are just perfect for her. 

I started looking for the perfect photo to use with this kit when I stumbled across this cute picture of my daughter towards the end of last school year.  I am so happy that her teacher did this for all of the students.

Growing Up

I love the flowers that Mye adds into her kit.  And in this kit the word art and stamps were even better!  I loved adding them into this layout.

Growing Up Blog 1

Growing Up Blog 2

Supplies – Digital Kit: Childhood by Mye De Leon and Anita Designs. Cardstock: Coredinations. Enamel Dots: My Mind’s Eye.  Sequins: Paper Issues. Digital Cutter & Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...