Monday, December 2, 2013

Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop

SG Blog Hop Header

Welcome to the SG Blog Hop for September, if this is your first stop, you might like to start at the Scrapbook Generation blog and then hop through each link.

Go See Do

For this layout I used Sketch #28 from the Sketch Support site.  It was at this site that I discovered Scrapbook Generation sketches, and now I just can’t get enough of them!!

Here a two close ups:

Go See Do Blog 2

Go See Do Blog

Supplies – Cardstock: Oriental Trading.  Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs.  Washi tape: Scotch.  Enamel Dots: My Mind’s Eye.  Flair: Fancy Pants Designs.  Sequins: Paper Issues.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

You can find the SG sketches in their books and as downloads in the SG store, and there is a free one every month in case you wanted to try it out.

Next on the hop is Lori’s Blog, leave a comment on each blog and one lucky commenter will receive a free sketch bundle of their choice from the store. The winner will be draw on December 9th, so you have one week to leave a comment.

12 comments:

Steffanie said...

How fun! Love the sequins and how you used this collection! Great layout!

Elizabeth said...

I love your layout and all the details - great idea to use the tickets on the page! My kids love going to the aquarium and zoo. Good thing I kept those tickets I think I'll use them in my next layout :) I'm in awe of the pages on this hop! Lovely job!!

justasiam said...

I love the clean, linear look of this layout!

Devra said...

fun fun fun! Love the papers you used!

Tracey said...

This is such an awesome page!! I love the sequins.

Laureen said...

Awesome double page layout! Love the large title!

Lori said...

Sequins, Fancy Pants, and SG sketches - 3 of my favorite things! Love your layout!

Vickie said...

Classic Simplicity! but with Sparkle! Would never have thought to use sequins! So doing this on my next layout!!

Brenda Ragsdale said...

Awesome layout! Great sketch and product choices!

Karin Rush said...

Beautiful layout, Cassie! Love all of your details and sparkle! Well done!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

what a great 2 pages layout.. love all details and the sparkle you added.

Janelle H. said...

This layout says "fun" with all the details you used in it. Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...