Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Create (IB 118)

Welcome to another fabulous sketch release on the Inspired Blueprints blog.  Make sure to swing by to see what the amazing design team created.  Also, make sure you play along for a chance at the prize.  Remember now you can link up on the blog instead of using the gallery!
Do you love instagram pictures?  I do!  I love that this sketch is made for three of them.  I moved the pictures and elements around to work with my extra paper layers.
IB 118 Create
Close up of the page:
IB 118 Create Blog
Supplies – Cardstock: American Crafts.  Patterned Paper: Simple Stories.  Washi: My Mind’s Eye, Recollections, Queen & Company.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.  Cork accents: Studio Calico.  Stickers: Simple Stories.  Sequins: Paper Issues.  Flair: A Flair for Buttons.  Rhinestone: Recollections.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...