Monday, January 13, 2014

Go See Do Today

I have been on a scrappy roll lately and I will say that it feels great being creative!  As an added bonus I am up to scrapbooking Spring 2013, so I am enjoying my pictures more.

This is a two page layout about our visit to the Fort Eustis Military Transportation Museum. We really had a great time there as a family and I love that we could take pictures while walking around.  Also, it wasn’t at all crowded when we went, so that was even better!!

Go See Do Today

Journaling Close-up:

Go See Do Today journaling

Supplies – Patterned Papers: Fancy Pants Designs.  Cardstock: American Crafts.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.  Cork Accents: Studio Calico.  Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs, American Crafts Dear Lizzy.  Wood Veneers: Studio Calico.  Washi tape: Bella Blvd, stash.  Enamel Dots: My Mind’s Eye.  Stars: Freckled Fawn.  Buttons: Stash.  Sketch: Page Maps at Scrapbook & Cards Today.

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Great two page layout. I love the journaling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...