Friday, January 31, 2014

Lighthouse Love

Every since my daughter was young and we spent the week at the beach as a family with my mom, she has loved lighthouses.  So on our day at Fort Monroe we had to check out the lighthouse and of course I had to take lots of pictures!!

Have you ever created a layout that you just loved?  I loved this layout not only while I was making it, but I REALLY love it now that it is finished too.

Lighthouse Love

Here are some close ups of the page:

Lighthouse Blog 1

Lighthouse Blog 2

Lighthouse Blog 3

Supplies – Cardstock: Bazzill.  Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins.  Stickers – Webster’s Pages, Carta Bella, American Craft Dear Lizzy Epozy Stickers.  Bow & Stars: Freckled Fawn.  Wood Veneer: Studio Calico.  Enamel & Jewels: Queen & Company.  Flowers: Recollections.  Circle tag: Chic Tags.  Giant Rhinestones: Glitz.  Washi: Recollections.  Sketch: Scrapbook Generation.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...