Monday, January 20, 2014

Little Family Big Tire

This is the other layout that I created from our visit to the Fort Eustis Military Transportation Museum.
One goal that I have for this year is to use up more of my scraps.  All the patterned paper on this page came from my drawers of scraps.  Hopefully I will make a dent into some of these smaller pieces that I have sitting here.
Little Family Big Wheel
Supplies – Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee, Webster’s Pages.  Cardstock: American Crafts, Bazzill.  Washi tape: Freckled Fawn, Glitz.  Tags: Chic Tags.  Letters: Webster’s Pages, Glitz.  Flair: A Flair for Buttons.  Wood Veneer: Studio Calico.  Buttons: stash.  Enamel Dots: My Mind’s Eye.  Stickers: American Crafts Dear Lizzy.  Viva Pearl Pen.  Sketch: Jana Eubank.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...