Friday, January 10, 2014

Made with Love

I have had this layout sitting around in my space for probably at least 6 to 8 weeks waiting to be finished.  Although since all I had done was cut my patterned paper and pictures, you could say that is was really just waiting to be started even.  So this one of the first layouts I created this year.  I figured if I was cleaning around my space I should finish up some of these small projects.

Made with Love

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs.  Washi: Lawn Fawn.  Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs.  Flair: Crate Paper.  Buttons: Stash.  Wood Veneers: Studio Calico.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp.  Enamel Dots: Teresa Collins.  Cardstock: Coredinations.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software. Sketch: Sketchy Thursdays.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...