Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Monkey Business (Inspired Blueprints)

It’s Tuesday again, so that means that a new sketch (#119) should be up on the Inspired Blueprints blog. 

When I first saw this sketch, I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do, mostly because I don’t usually print two pictures for a layout and if I do want 2 4x6 pictures, they are usually vertical.  So I ended up using 1 4x6 picture and 2 3x3 pictures and put them together into a photo block.  Then because I moved the pictures I had to move my journaling and title to below the pictures.  After some embellishments, I am quite happy with how this layout turned out.

Monkey Business IB 119

Supplies – Cardstock: American Crafts.  Digital Cutter: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye, Fancy Pants Designs.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp Color Shine, Studio Calico.  Journal Card: Becky Higgins Project Life.  Washi Tape: IE, My Mind’s Eye.  Glitter Stickers & White mistable shapes: Heidi Swapp.  Cork accents: Studio Calico.  Enamel dots:  Freckled Fawn.

2 comments:

Steffanie said...

Nice one! Love the fun photos and title, the dark background with the paint splatters and the variety of patterned paper. And those enamel dots! Looks great!

Leslie Germain said...

So fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...