Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Small Space

I wanted to share some pictures of my current space.  I have my 6 foot desk and about 4 feet of shelves that sit next to my desk and that is about it right now.  So I have a lot of stuff to fit in this compact spot.  So without further ado I will overload you with some pictures.

First up: A picture of my desk.

IMG_1181

Second: Another view of my desk, but a better view of the two storage shelves.

IMG_1182

Next: A close up of the shelf on my desk.  These are really two shelves.  I found these at my local Fred Meyer on sale and the bins came two in a pack (and the packs were buy one get one free)

IMG_1176

On that bottom shelf are my 6x6 pads.  They fit perfectly on this shelf and make it easy to find what I am looking for.

IMG_1171

Now up, my other cubed shelf:

IMG_1167

Last up is my washi collection.  I found this gold tray at my local Goodwill for just a couple of bucks.  It came home with me since my other tray was full.  I just wanted to show that if you keep your eyes out you can find unexpected item to use for storage.

IMG_1172

I will be back tomorrow to show you my favorite storage item in my space!

2 comments:

S said...

Thanks for the peek at your space. I really like the bright pops of color from the bins and the bucket.

♥ Lynn said...

WOW! Great room! I want that washi tape!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...