Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Year, New Storage!

The holidays proved to be a very busy time of year around here.  Now that January is underway and my daughter is back at school, I am able to get some creative time and some blogging time in.  There is something about this time of year that really inspires to re-work some of my organization.  For me the big reasons for this is that I usually get a lot of scrappy goodies at this time of year and when my daughter is home it is about the only way I get any time in my scrap space.

Around the beginning of the new year I was walking through my local Fred Meyer store and as I passed the bathroom organization section, something caught my eye.  I have been on the lookout for a good way to store all of my journal cards and at 50% off, this piece just screamed to come home with me!

IMG_1165

I also want to share with you the side view:

IMG_1164

Two of my favorite features is that there are 2 columns and they left side is wider than the right.  Also each column has three compartments and since the sides are angled the dividers are at different heights so even my tall journal cards are supported.

Next week I will have two more organization posts!

1 comment:

S said...

I always like to see how scrappers tweak their organization - that piece is perfect for journal cards - well spotted!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...