Thursday, January 23, 2014

Swinging Around

Between the bright colors and fun pictures this is one of my favorite layouts that I have made this January.  Nothing is better than scrapping some warm weather photos when it is cold outside!

Swinging Around

It has been a while since I have added stitching to my layout.  Although it takes quite a bit of time, I have to say that I am really happy with how it turned out!  I also designed my title using my Silhouette.  I love combining fonts and then adding an extra background layer to tie it all together!

Swinging Around Blog

Supplies – Cardstock: Bazzill.  Patterned Paper: Echo Park.  Digital Stickers: Echo Park.  Wood Veneers: Studio Calico.  Flair: A Flair for Buttons.  Stitch Template: Oriental Trading. Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software. Sketch: Jana Eubank.

2 comments:

S said...

Oh yeah, I like this one too. The playfulness of that title font is spot on! Great page.

Stacia Brandt said...

What a great bright sunny page Cassie~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...