Thursday, January 9, 2014

You Recorded (IB #116)

When I saw the latest sketch by Inspired Blueprints I knew I wanted to use it.  So I grabbed a picture and some new scrappy goodies and got started.  Make sure to head over to the blog to see what the design team did with this sketch.  Also, submitting your work has gotten even easier!  Now you can link up your layout right on the blog without having to upload it to the gallery!!  So make sure you play along with us!

You Recorded

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins, Carta Bella.  Washi Tape: Bella Blvd, Lawn Fawn, My Mind’s Eye.  Flower: Recollections.  Spray Ink: Studio Calico.  Flair: Crate Paper.  Sequins: Paper Issues.  Letters: Making Memories.  Journal Card: Teresa Collins.  Liquid Pearls: Ranger.

2 comments:

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

I am trolling your blog after Kelly gave you the Liebster award. LOVE this layout!!! Its fabulous.

Sharryn Thomson said...

Such a cool interpretation of the sketch! Love the colours you've used.
Thanks for playing along at IB!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...