Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Children’s Museum

Today is another layout featuring Fancy Pants Designs paper.  I have a few design team layouts being shared this month that will feature other companies, but I created those before my stash busting challenge started.  This is another layout that I made using my scrap drawer and are from several different lines.

Children's Museum

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs.  Cardstock: American Crafts.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.  Tags: Jillibean Soup.  Stars: Freckled Fawn.  Bling: Kaisercrafts.  Flair: A Flair for Buttons.  Wood Veneer: Studio Calico.  Sequins: Paper Issues.  Washi tape: Recollections.  Ranger Liquid Pearls.

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

Cute layout. Love the layout and all the photos you were able to get in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...