Friday, February 28, 2014

Don’t Forget Good Time (Mye De Leon)

It is that time of the month again…Mye De Leon has released a HUGE new collection available for a few more days to her newsletter subscribers for an amazing price.  When I first got this kit I was surprised at how loaded it is!!

For this layout I looked at the templates that come with this collection, I figured out how to move it around to fit my picture and to create it with paper elements.

Don't Forget

A couple of close-ups:

Don't Forget Blog 1

Don't Forget Blog 2

Aren’t those little 2x2 squares just adorable!!  I loved the variety of sizes of journaling cards Mye has put into this kit.

Supplies – Digital Collection: Hopscotch from Mye De Leon.  Wood Veneers (stars): Studio Calico.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.

1 comment:

Chark said...

such a cute pic and great page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...