Monday, February 24, 2014

Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot!

Welcome to my tenth Fancy Pants layout this month.  I can’t believe that I have come this far already this month.  When I signed up for the stash busting challenge I never thought that I would get this many layouts done.  I usually pick out the paper that I want to use for each new layout from my whole stash.  But I have found this to be quicker for me and it challenges my creativity more then normal.

Hot hot hot

And a couple close up:

hot hot hot blog 2

Hot hot hot blog 1

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs.  Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs.  Letter Stickers: American Crafts Thickers.  Butterflies: Etsy.  Bling: Oriental Trading.  Chipboard stickers: Simple Stories.  Washi tape: My Mind’s Eye.  Sketch: July 2013 Page Maps.

1 comment:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

So cute.....love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...