Monday, February 10, 2014

Field Trip Fun

Today I am sharing my second layout using just Fancy Pants patterned paper.  I didn’t think that I would love this challenge as much as I have been.  It has been interesting to say the least.  I love that for this layout it was all done with scraps, well except the background patterned paper.  It feels pretty awesome to be using up quite a few scraps.

Field Trip Fun

A close up:

Field Trip Fun Blog

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs.  Washi tape: My Mind’s Eye.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software. Bling: Oriental Trading, Zva Creative.  Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs.  Journal Card: Becky Higgins Project Life.  Cork Stickers: Studio Calico.  Spray Ink: Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp.  Flair: Fancy Pants Designs.

1 comment:

S said...

Very fun page with great title work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...