Friday, February 7, 2014

Hello World

I am participating in a stash busting challenge from one of my scrappy friends.  Each person picks a paper company that they have a lot of, and that is the only patterned paper you use.  So for February I went with Fancy Pants Designs.  I have quite a few collections and my drawer of Fancy Pants scraps is pretty full too.  So today I am sharing the first of many new layouts using only Fancy Pants patterned paper.

For this layout I also used almost a full sheet of the die cut banner pieces.  I love that the collections come with these, but I haven’t been using them much.  Well, this layout sure changed that!!

Hello World

Here are a couple of close up pictures:

Hello World Blog 2

Hello World Blog

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs.  Letters: Fancy Pants Designs.  Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs.  Stick pin: Jillibean Soup.  Flower: Recollections. Tag: Chic Tags. Wood Veneers: Studio Calico.  Sequins: Paper Issues.  Enamel Dots: Queen & Company.

2 comments:

S said...

Love it - enough said!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE your layout. Great colors for the pictures!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...