Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Kindergarten Grad

I think this is the most scrapbooking I have done recently, especially since this is the eight layout I have created with Fancy Pants papers this month.  If you have been thinking about giving this challenge a try, I would say “go for it”.  You never know how much fun you could have with this, unless you give it a try.

Kindergarten Grad

A couple of close ups:

Kindergarten grad blog 2

Kindergarten grad blog

Supplies – Cardstock: American Crafts.  Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp, Ranger. Glitter Stickers: Heidi Swapp.  Washi tape: Bella Blvd, My Mind’s Eye.  Sketch: Scrapbook Generation Volume 1.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

1 comment:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Very pretty! Love two page lo and this one is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...