Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Love at Home

I loved the chevron printed paper, but to use the whole page would have taken the focus off the pictures, so in the end I used my craft knife to cut three rows of the chevrons to add to the layout to break up the background.  I wanted to finish it off with some more touches of mustard/gold and did that with the use spray ink and sequins.

Love at Home

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Authentique.  Cardstock: Bazzill.  Washi tape: ie.  Stickers: Webster’s Pages, Carta Bella, Echo Park, Fancy Pants, AC Dear Lizzy Epoxy. Rhinestones: Recollections.  Sequins: Paper Issues.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp.  Tag: Chic Tags.  Flair: A Flair for Buttons.  Digital Cutter and Software:  Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Cute Layout. Love the chevron!

S said...

Yes, this is great. I have some of that same paper line and was at a loss as to how to use it. I like that you've gone b/w with the photos. Great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...