Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Sunshine

This is my seventh layout this month using Fancy Pants papers.  It never ceases to amaze me how different layouts can turn out all starting with the same paper company.  It has been a fun challenge to start mixing and matching various papers and scraps from my stash.

My Sunshine

A couple of close-ups:  I totally adore how this sun came out once I covered it in sequins.  It just makes me happy!

My Sunshine blog 1

My Sunshine blog 2

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs.  Cardstock: Recollections.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico.  Sequins: Art Minds.  Bling: Oriental Trading, Queen & Company.  Washi tape: My Mind’s Eye.  DMC Floss.  Sketch: Scrapbook Generation. Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

1 comment:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Cute, cute, cute! A very pretty zoo layout....love the title and sun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...