Thursday, February 13, 2014

Virginia Living Museum

This is my fourth Fancy Pants layout of the month.  I have to say I am on a roll and I still have a lot of paper here to use.  Now I don’t expect to completely deplete my stash of Fancy Pants paper, but maybe I will make some room for some of their brand new releases that I am drooling over.

At times like this where I have a lot of pictures that I want on a single layout I use photo templates and then have the image printed as a single large photo.  This makes putting it all together so easy!!  With so many pictures, I kept the embellishments simple with just some sequins and wood stars.

Virginia Living Museum

A couple of close-ups:

Virginia Living Museum Blog

Virginia Living Museum Blog 2

Supplies: Photo Template: Kerri Bradford.  Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs. Cardstock: Bazzill.  Wood Veneer: Studio Calico.  Tag: Chic Tags.  Sequins: Paper Issues.  Washi Tape: Stash, My Mind’s Eye.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...