Friday, March 28, 2014

beYOUtiful (Mye De Leon)

I can’t believe that another month has already passed.  This is an exciting time for Mye De Leon.  There is another fabulous HUGE monthly kit that is available to her newsletter subscribers for a totally amazing price. 

When I first saw this kit, I might have squealed with delight…because all of these are my happy colors lately.  I was so excited to use these.  I also wanted to try something a little different.  I love all of Mye’s journaling cards, so I decided to create a Project Life style page but I added embellishments that are outside the normal pocket sizes.

beYOUtiful

Digital Kits: Hopscotch (Template), and Unfold (I Collect Memories).  Make sure to check out Mye’s new shop opening soon!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...