Saturday, March 22, 2014

Follow Instructions for Jenni Bowlin Studios

Today I am sharing my very first layout for Jenni Bowlin Studios (JBS).  I am now a part of their digital/hybrid design team and I am over-the-moon excited about it!  Today’s layout features their brand new release, Speech Bubbles, it is available in their digital shop over at Jessica Sprague.
Follow my Instructions
Here are two closer views:
Follow my Instructions blog1
Follow my Instructions blog2
Supplies – From JBS:  Speech Bubbles (Digital).  Traditional JBS Supplies: Magpie Compile Patterned Paper (PP734), Magpie Accessory Sheet (PP737), Tags (PP757), Black Skinny Alphas (SK778), Red Skinny Alphas (SK779), Multi Flag Banner (SK599), Butterfly Pink Stickers (SK525), Star Banner Multi Stickers (SK 569), Bloom Sequins (SQ885), Gold Scattered Stars (RO871). Other Supplies – Cardstock: American Crafts.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Ink: Colorbox Ink.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...