Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hand Made with Love

I know that it is March, but this is one of the last layouts that I made last month for my stash bashing challenge of using Fancy Pants paper.  I have also signed up for the challenge for the month of March, so this month I will be working on using buttons. 

But for now lets get back to this Fancy Pants layout.  It took a long time to get all of the stitching done on this layout, but I love the texture that it added to the finished layout.

Handmade with Love

Here is one close-up:

Handmade with Love Blog

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs.  Cardstock: American Crafts.  DMC Floss.  Hearts: American Crafts. Cork: Studio Calico.  Epoxy Stickers: Dear Lizzy American Crafts.  Wood Veneer: Studio Calico.  Journal Card: Echo Park.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Fun page!!!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Wow! Loving all of the colors, stitching, and fun colors! Cute idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...