Friday, March 21, 2014

Love You to the Moon and Back (Mye De Leon)

This kit that was just released today holds a very special spot in Mye’s heart.  She created it for her son in celebration for World Down Syndrome Day.  It was an honor to create a layout with this totally beautiful kit!  Make sure to swing by Mye De Leon’s  blog to get this amazing kit (it is even at a price that everyone can afford).
Love you to the Moon and back
This is my first digital layout of this year, but don’t worry I have a couple more that I just finished too!
Supplies: Digital Kits from Mye De Leon: 3:21, Playful Templates.  Other: Photoshop Elements 10.

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

What a gorgeous layout! Love the colors and that the kit was created for World Down Syndrome day. My niece has Downs. So glad I know this day exists.

Caroline said...

This is seriously one of my favorite layouts of yours ever!!! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...