Tuesday, March 25, 2014

You’re my boy

I recently picked up these adorable wood colored sequins and I absolutely love them!  I knew that they would look great with these fun pictures of my boys.  I also wanted to use some of my 6x6 paper pads, because I have been slowly collecting a lot of them.

You're my Boy

Two close-ups:

You're my boy blog 1

You're my boy blog 2

Supplies – Patterned Paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy, Lilly Bee Designs.  Cardstock: Oriental Trading.  Journal Card: Studio Calico.  Washi tape: Recollections, My Mind’s Eye, We R Memory Keepers.  Cork: Studio Calico.  Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs, Heidi Swapp, Echo Park.  Chic Tags.  Flair: A Button for Flair.  Sequins: Paper Issues, Studio Calico.

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Love your layering!!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

So cute! Love the layering, wood sequins, and cute photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...