Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fun Happy Today

I don’t know about you, but my collection of 6x6 pads of paper has been steadily growing.  I have all these goals of using them, and then I just don’t.  So for this layout I love that I was able to create my background by combining 4 sheets of 6x6 paper.  I then added some fun embellishments and a cool title cut on my Silhouette (using two more sheets of 6x6 paper).  Now I just need to create a ton more pages like this to create a dent in my paper stash.

Fun Happy Today

A couple of close-ups:

Fun Happy Today Blog 3

Fun Happy Today Blog 2

Supplies – Cardstock: American Crafts, Bazzill.  Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye, Fancy Pants Designs.  Journal Cards: Echo Park, My Mind’s Eye, Becky Higgins.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp.  Embellishments: Heidi Swapp.  Enamel Dots: My Mind’s Eye.  Sequins: Art Minds.  Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...