Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy Day

I love these chalkboard papers that have been the trend lately, but sometimes where there is already writing and designs on the page I find them hard to use.  When I got ready to make this page I figured out a way to make it work and I have to say that I just LOVE the results!

Happy Day

Here is a close-up of the chalk writing:

Happy Day Blog

Supplies – Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye.  Washi tape: Recollections, Bella Blvd.  Stickers: My Mind’s Eye.  Enamel Dots: Doodlebug.  Stars: Freckled Fawn.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico.  Sketch: Scrapbook Generation.

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

Cassie this is beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration on how to use the preprinted papers! I always have trouble with that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...