Friday, April 4, 2014

I Heart Fall (Jenni Bowlin Studios)

I know, I know…it is spring, but I am scrapping these pictures from last fall.  Today there is a fabulous new digital product release from Jenni Bowlin Studios called Stenciled Banners and Bubbles.  I hope you will check out the NEW digital home for JBS called Snap Click Supply Co.
For this layout I used several digital kits but I have to say I loved how it all came together!
JBS I Heart Fall
Here are a few close-ups:
I Heart Fall Blog 1
I Heart Fall Blog 2
I Heart Fall Blog 3
I used the new kit two different ways.  In PSE I created a slightly transparent version that of the “Today” banner and had it outlined as well and placed it on my patterned paper before printing it out.  The second way was to cut three different banners out of frosted glass vinyl.  I wanted something that would be light and not totally solid in color.
Supplies – Digital Kits by JBS: Stenciled Banners & Bubbles, Sunny Skies, Vintage Calendars, Pocket Stuffers Halloween Treats, Souvenir Flash Cards.  Cardstock: Oriental Trading.  Vinyl: Silhouette Frosted Glass.  Digital Cutter & Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...