Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Our Adventure on the Road

Another year and another cross country drive.  I love that I was able to fit 11 pictures on this layout.  But with so many pictures I wanted to keep the embellishments to a minimum so the page wouldn’t feel too busy.

Our Adventure on the Road

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Simple Stories, Jillibean Soup, Pebbles.  Cardstock: American Crafts, Bazzill.  Sketch: Scrapbook Generation. Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp.  Wood Veneer: Studio Calico.  Stickers: Heidi Swapp.  Enamel Dots: Recollections, Teresa Collins, Basic Grey.  Tag: Chic Tags.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.

2 comments:

Steffanie said...

Fantastic! Love how you highlighted the title with the fiery sunshine behind it. I also like the film strip style of your photos on the right page and the journal spots on the left. I think I will have to pin this one!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Great layout! I really like all of the travel photos, the film strip, and clever title! I can't imagine moving as many times as you have in a short amount of time....hope you get to stay a little longer this time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...